Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Clean It up Project (Water cleaner)

For this project my idea was a little different then everyone else's. I felt that my project needed to have a strong point to it something that would make a difference. My idea really progressed through time. Over all I like my project. My favorite part is the background. My brother took that photo in Africa and when I formed my idea all I could think about was that photo. The photo is of the sewage line running next to a house and how gross it is. If I could change one thing it would probably be the tops to the objects. They look a bit funky. This was by far the hardest project for me. It took me I think over a week to figure out the project and I got really stressed about not being able to have an idea instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment